2015年10月13日火曜日

Movie Monday (Eng) / Interesting Vlogs (Jpn)

Hi,
I've been sick for about a week, so I just stayed at home and did nothing but sleeping.
Luckily I'm recovering and getting the energy to watch movies, so here are some films that I watched and thought to be worth introducing for you -they're so famous though.
Moreover, I put some youtube vlogs below which I thought really INTERESTING for many reasons.

(後半は日本語ですので適当に下までスクロールしてください。)



Erin Brockovich (2000) 


This is the story based on the real life of Erin Brockovich, who used to be just the mother of three children without the husband or respectable job, and happen to be working in the judicial world.
Julia Roberts plays the role of Erin Brockovich. The way she act the powerful woman -mother at the same time, reminded me of her in 'Pretty Woman'. Also, I remembered her great scene in Ocean's 12, which she acts 'Julia Roberts' in the movie (it was so funny!).



E.T. (1982) 


I have to confess that I've never seen this for these 20 years in my life, even I often say I like fantasy & SF movies. The movie was great. The music was fantastic. One of the good points was 'little Drew Barrymore'!!! She was so adorable in this movie. Not only for seeing little Drew Barrymore, this is worth watching, as one of the masterpieces.
Note: Drew Barrymore is American actress, director, and producer. She is famous for Ever After (1998), 50 First Dates (2004) , and Whip it (2009) -for me.



LEON (1994) 


This is one of my parents (no, only my father)'s favourite. So I had this DVD in my home, but I had no chance to see this because usually I don't watch these kind of movies (violent a little, like shooting guns, killing people, BLOOD). However, this was really good. Among Japanese women who's interested in fashion often say 'Mathilda's Bob' for her hairstyle. The way Leon and Mathilda look is so famous as well as the story, I guess.
(Second picture is so adorable!!!)




Twilight  (2008) 


Actually, I am not the big fan of Twilight anymore, but I have read all series of Twilight when I was in a junior high school -oh I miss those days. Lately I don't know why but I became dying to see Twilight again, so I borrowed from the library. I remember when I was absorbed in reading Twilight and had a conversation with my friends on the topic: Edward or Jacob. To be honest, if Robert Pattinson was not playing Edward, I would have watched all of movies of Twilight. I think I stopped watching at the third one because I lost my interest.... If I have the chance, I would be seeing the rest of series.
Also, I liked the 'Decode' by Paramore, which was used in the credits roll. This song reminds me of THINGS about 7 years ago.




Then, here are three interesting vlogs.
ここから言いたいことが特に英語では難しくなってくるので日本語にします。
語弊がどこかにあったらどうしようととても緊張しながら書きます。


最近見て興味深いと思ったブログ。



Facebookのニュース記事から飛んで見た動画。
トランスジェンダーの男性が、女性から男性に外見をテストステロン(男性ホルモン)をによって変えていく様子を何年も撮影したもの。
初めはびっくりして見ていたのですが、中盤から本当に声も、身体も全て男性になっていって次第に感動(?)に変わりました。

また、こういった動画を見ていくと、世界中のトランスジェンダーの人たち(の、カミングアウトをしている人たち)の動画が関連でたくさん出てきました。
@TheRealAlexBertie のチャンネルもちょっと見たけれどよかった。

ジェンダーの話、私は興味があるのでこういったものはよく見ていると思うのですが、Youtubeを見ていて、自分が思っていたよりももっと多くの人が最近はオープンになっていて、このようにライフスタイルを世界中に広めていこうとしているということが分かってすごいなと思いました。一部しか見れていないことは知っているのですが。
そしてトランスジェンダーの人たちは、綺麗な目をしていて整った顔をしている人が多いと思う。


これが@TheRealAlexBertieね


ということで。彼のブログをdaily-checking channelsに加えようと思います。



次。アイリッシュブロガー


この動画自体はアメリカ人の人のものなのですが、これを見たあとにこのアイリッシュの人のブログを見てみたらたしかにアイルランド人はこうやって発音しているなと面白く思ったので載せました。

アイリッシュの人は歌手でもあるみたいです。アイルランド語の説明やイギリス人とのブログやら面白かったです。
@Bry





最後はアメリカ人男性のブログ、見ていたらメインチャンネル(https://www.youtube.com/user/ConnorFranta/videos)とサブチャンネル(https://www.youtube.com/user/ConnorFranta2/videos)があって、普段見ている女の子のブログとまるっきり同じだ、と少し笑ってしまいました。笑

あまりたくさんの動画は見ていないですが、洗練されていてセンスのいい映像ばかり見られるので女の子のブログだけでなくたまにはこういった男性のブログも面白いな、と思えました。




ブログって面白いなと思いました。
今日は授業の15分前に目覚めるという大失態を犯したので早く寝なければ。。。

よい1週間が過ごせますように。


THE END

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿